Friday, May 6, 2011

CALYPSO FOR TARGET
Dreaming of warm summer days full of bikinis, sunbathing, and cocktails by the pool Calypso has released their chic but super affordable line for Target!
I happened to walk in Target at the perfect time when there was still product left of some of the best pieces!
White Cotton Sleepset
I am so excited about this little sleepset! Usually, I wear some of the most unattractive things to bed- a.k.a work out clothes, old mismatched clothing.  So when I saw this sleepset I was excited to actually feel pretty and comfy in this chic little white cotton set perfect for balmy summer nights
Maxi Dress
I saw this brightly colored maxi and knew that it would be the PERFECT cover up for the pool/beach. Throw on some wedges and you are good for a casual night out!

Sequin tote
Perfect for hauling all my stuff to the beach/ pool! Trust me - I usually bring enough stuff for me to camp out there for 3 days/ solutions to any situation that may pop up

I am also OBSESSED with the original Calypso St Barths line. To say the the Spring / Summer collection is drool worthy is an understatement! See the link to the website here.
The price points are much higher , but I am thinking about purchasing a statement dress from there as my summer "go to dress".
HAPPY FRIDAY!!

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh the sequined tote is SO cute!!!

    I'm moving to a city called Wurzburg apparently it's near Frankfurt I'm nit entirely sure haha the hubs got a new job and they're sending us there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i'll wear that sleepset out!

    ReplyDelete