Friday, February 24, 2012

JADE ROSE aka the perfect nude...

To follow my post on the perfect bright red polish - I thought it was only natural to reveal (in my oppinion) the perfect, pinky versatile nude polish!
I think a veratile ,pinky nude polish is essentiel in any girl's "polish wardrobe".
My absolute favorite was given to me several years ago by a dear friend of mine:
Chanel's Jade Rose
Jade Rose was a limited edition release with Chanel Jade, but you can still buy the polish on Amazon. If you cannot find it I have also heard that NARS Vestale is a  good substitue.     .

Chanel polishes are higher on the price spectrum but I strongly believe they are worth the investment. I have been using this same polish for years and it is still as fresh as ever. This is the same trend with the other Chanel polishes I own
What I really love about this shade is that it is a rosey nude, and when put in the light it has a very subtle aurora borealis quality to it. This particular shade also happens to really complement my fair skin tone.

What is your favorite nude polish?










3 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm absolutely loving your blog! loving the vintage-esque theme and cute photography. I'm deffo following!

    please check out mine, it would make me so happy! :D

    xoxo

    www.es-jaymakeup.blogspot.com - for beauty reviews, hauls and health posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me! Your blog is so adorable and full of great ideas! I am now following you too! xo

      Delete
  2. You would love it even more in person! So versatile! xo

    ReplyDelete