Tuesday, May 14, 2013

AU NATURAL

I used to be the person who thought "natural" beauty products and remedies didn't work.  Honestly, a couple of years ago I really couldn't find any natural beauty products that worked as well as my synthetic ones did! Fast forward a couple of years , and now with the Organic / Natural craze there are so many effective natural products out there that I think work even better than their synthetic counterparts. I find that often are more gentle on my sensitive skin, smell better and are toxin free
I have become a believer!
Here are a few of my favorites...
 
(Counter Clockwise):NYX Green Tea Blotting Paper, LUSH Sweet Lips Lip Scrub, Dr Haushka Lip Care Stick, Source Naturals Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Capsules, REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 
 
 
1. NYX Green Tea Blotting Paper: My skin gets really shiny in the T Zone during the day and it is beyond crucial that I have these papers to "de- grease" my skin! I love these because they are a super absorbent and light paper, but only contain soothing green tea powder not mineral oil which so many of these blotting papers tend to have as an ingredient.
 
2. LUSH Sweet Lips Lip Scrub: Chocolatey and delicious AND it scrubs away flakes and plumps up lips! This is like a homemade lip scrub only better with jojoba and vanilla extract. This scrub also comes in a bubblegum and minty flavor, but in my opinion the chocolate is by far the best!
 
3. Dr Haushka Lip Care Stick: My favorite lip balm of all time. This is the only balm that truly heals my painfully chapped lips. I have tried every balm under the sun and this silky rose scented balm is the one I always come back to. I usually only need one silky swipe per day and do not need to constantly re-apply.
 
4. Source Naturals Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Capsules: My mom and I both now take these Coconut Oil capsules and our hair has never been shinier! The gel capsules are large but are fine when taken with a meal. They make a HUGE difference.
 
5. REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: This delicious apricot scented mask had me receiving compliments on my skin's even tone and glow after only using it twice! It really exfoliates and improves skin texture with fruit acids while still being uber gentle. It says that it is not suitable for sensitive skin , but I find this product incredibly gentle. No parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes or fragrances. I am dying to try more of the REN line
 
 
Do guys have any natural products you love? 

No comments:

Post a Comment