Friday, May 17, 2013

FABULOUS FRIEND FRIDAY #1 FRUIT LOOP

This will be the first segment of Fabulous. Friend. Friday. I feel so lucky to have so many beautiful, inspirational friends in my life. Every Friday, I will be doing a segment on a fabulous fashion ,make-up or hair style with one of my friends. This week it with Lindsay, my gorgeous friend who works in the ECommerce Dept. at my place of work. I LOVED the super bright colors she used on her eyes and lips and thought they looked beautiful with her skin tone. I also really liked the fact that the whole look was polished and fun with color without being overdone. It really inspired me and gave me courage to add more color into my make up look for Spring!

 
A POP of Spring color on the nails too!
 
 
Tropical Fruit Loop Look
Products Used:
Foundation- Tient Idole Ultra, Lancome
Blush- Desert Rose, NYX
Lipstick- Girl About Town, MAC
Lip liner- Magenta, MAC
Eyeliner- Prescriptives Lucky Stroke
Eyeshadow-  Lavender Shadow/ No name
Nails- Gel Polish in Lilac

 

No comments:

Post a Comment