Friday, May 24, 2013

It's GLOW TIME!

The search for the ultimate luminizer/ highlighter is a tricky one in my opinion. People have different qualifiers, but mine are as simple as this: it must look as if your skin is glowing from within and have a dewy sheen. I have discovered it is difficult to achieve that " lit from within" look with pink or yellow based highlighters- which give me a frosty, obvious look.
I was drawn to Josie Maran Argan Luminizer because of the natural , light amber color, light sheen and fluid texture.
 
This is how the product looks in the sunlight- as you can see a little goes a long way!
 I usually just need one pump for one application- and then pat lightly with my fingertips to apply on the tops of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and in my cupid's bow
 
      This is a picture of me wearing the Luminizer, as you can see it photographs
       very well and looks dewy but not greasy or overdone
 
What are your favorite highlighters/luminizers?

No comments:

Post a Comment