Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LASH LOVER!!

Okay, lets be real - more like Lash ADDICT! I have always been obsessed with freakishly long and thick lashes- I mean you can never be too thick or too long!
However, being a Lash Lover/ ADDICT means that I am very particular about the nature of this length and thickness. It must be natural looking l- a beautiful fringe of lashes like a jet black curtain of loveliness. No clumpies, crazy false eyelashes, glitter, etc.
 My bestie has phenomenal natural lashes. -I  truly think she has a double layer ( like Liz Taylor) and sometimes I am surprised she can see through them! They are so gorgeous!
Below are my current favorite lash products - and I feel like I have tried EVERYTHING!


Loreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara: This is my "everyday" mascara of which I apply one light coat for work everyday. It is the perfect natural, yet super black mascara. It NEVER clumps no matter how old the tube gets which is so impressive for a drugstore mascara

DiorShow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum: This is my favorite lash maximizer/ or primer for your lashes. When applied under mascara. it gives just the right amount of extra thickness and extends lashes as long as they will go putting product on the very tips that are sometimes missed by mascara. It is also said to nourish and condition lashes - which is always a good thing

Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner: This product has changed my life! It took my lashes from semi short to almost freakishly long territory.It took me about 3 months for me and everyone else to see the change, but it was worth the wait! I am so happy with the length of my lashes now! It doesn't really help with thickness- a little but not a dramatic difference. It was gift from a coworker , but it is a little expensive. However, the tube I have now has lasted me a year!

Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes: This is my go to date, dress up mascara. It gives the perfect, truly doll- like lashes. It is light, (but buildable) and the blackest mascara I have ever used. I love how it holds a curl and makes lashes look "fluttery". I mini mascaras so I collect them- I feel like I can get into the corners and really apply mascara in meticulous detail.

Lancome Hypnose Star Show Stopping Volume Mascara: I like to add this mascara on the outer corners for thickness over the Doll for extra drama. It is a great, "non- clumpie thickening mascara. Again , a mini mascara that I just love for getting in the corners

What do lovelies use to get perfect lashes? Do you use false lashes? I love MAC false lashes!





No comments:

Post a Comment