Monday, January 28, 2013

NEWEST OBSESSION: CLAIRE VIVIER DUFFLE

Recently, I fell in love with a co worker's slouchy, buttery leather handbag. It was perfect, beautiful leather, simple but quality hardware and no logos or obvious branding in sight! Very French, very chic and not thousands of dollars!I am a big believer in spending more money to get you a piece that will last for ages. She told me the bag was a Claire Vivier 
I read more about the line I found it was made by a French woman and the line had been produced exclusively in Los Angeles since 2008. You can read more about the brand here
I am currently lusting over the duffle and they even do monograms too(!) in simple gold lettering. The problem is I cannot decide between the black croco , dark navy or red. What do you guys think?

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jonesy, I can understand your dilemma. I have just discovered Clare Vivire myself. I have been dreaming about the Sofia Coppola LV handbag for so long, but can't justify the over-the-top price tag. This is a very similar in style, and I am sure it will last for ages. A real classic. I am just about to order the midnight croc in the normal size (with monogram) for everyday use and thinking to get the navy in the large size for travelling :-).
    I am a personal stylist from Australia, you are welcome to visit my page: www.facebook.com/paperdollstyling
    Have a lovely day, Agnes

    ReplyDelete