The Liebster Award is given to people who have less than 200 followers to help people get to know you & find new blogs to follow! I was nominated by Mary Claire from Les Cuisiniers. Not only is she a fellow francophile and foodie, but her posts are super thoughtful and engaging to boot! I was super flattered to be nominated by her:)
- write 11 facts about yourself
- answer the 11 questions given to you
- create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award
- choose bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate
- go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award
- thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I am a crazy about animals especially dogs! When I say crazy , I mean I cannot go past a
cute dog without running after them to try and pet them! I seriously cry when I see the
ASPCA commercials and love going to the Zoo. It's true lol!
2. Similar to the above fact, I have a "furson" named Henri, who is a beautiful fawn French
Bulldog and he makes me so happy on a daily basis.
3. I am a total francophile , and have been for as long as I can remember. I studied abroad
in college in Aix en Provence, France and the obsession only intensified
4. I think the best thing you can invest in is travel- I am always saving up for next
5. I have lived in Los Angeles, CA for four years now and I love it! The weather is always
awesome, and there is always something fun to do.(art, shows, shopping, hiking, etc)
6. Being independent, doing things that scare you and trusting yourself are words I try to live
7. I am saving up for latest trip to Paris with a detour to Barcelona this year
8. I have always been fascinated by Russia and Iceland and they are next on my Travel List
9. I am obsessed with Art History and am happy as a clam spending HOURS exploring
Art Museums, My favorite in the world? Musee D'Orsay in Paris
10. I love to cook with fresh, seasonal ingredients and love exploring Farmer's Markets to
find the freshest , most interesting ingredients
11. I am obsessed with music and LOVE going to live shows- whether it be classical music
at the Disney Center or small bands at The Echo
QUESTIONS FOR ME:
- Why did you start your blog? I wanted something to nourish my ideas and creative thoughts that I felt were always pouring out- and I always loved reading other people's ideas through their blogs
- What three characteristic best describe you? Independent, Romantic & Happy
- What is one of your guilty pleasures? Watching Real Housewives on Bravo!
- Are you an animal person? Why or why not? I am an animal person of the highest degree, I cannot go by a dog without trying to hug it, and animals really do mely my heart into warm caramel:)
- Are you a night owl or a morning person? Night owl!
- What is your favorite book? Anna Karenina. I die!
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Paris for at least a year!
- Favorite vacation memory? Scuba diving in Tahiti with my family
- What is your go-to comfort food? Brie cheese & Champagne!
- What is your favorite color to wear & why? Blue or green because I think it brings out my eyes, which are highly reflective
- Are you a socialite or do you prefer staying in? I prefer staying in , but once I get out there I end up having lots of fun. True Gemini.
Lulu from Simply Lulu Style
Brooke from Sharpe's Serindipity
Marika from La Vie C'est Chic
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. Where have you always wanted to visit outside the United States?
4. Favorite childhood memory?
5. Salty or sweet?
6. What is your star sign/ horoscope?
7. What is your favorite thing to cook or your signature dish?
8. What has been the happiest moment of your life thus far?
9. What has been the most challenging moment/ time of your life thus far?
10. Who is your celebrity crush?
11. Do you have any pets, or if not do you want one and what would it be?