Tuesday, January 1, 2013

STRUTTING FORWARD INTO 2013!


The Holiday Season seemed to pass in the magical blink of an eye! I hope everyone had a truly lovely New Year's Eve whatever was on the agenda.
In the past, I usually take a very laid back approach to NYE but this year it was really fun to have a night on the town with my beau.
I am all about setting resolutions for the New Year- I feel that anything that promotes self reflection and improvement is a good thing!

Here are my a few of my resolutions for 2013:

Post more frequently on this blog

Continue doing more of the things I just started doing this year but with even more frequency: concerts, theater, and long hikes on Sundays

Save for a trip to Europe

Become more organized and precise in my everyday life

Get back on my workout schedule - 3 to 4 times a week


What are some of your resolutions for 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment